Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Habarana and elephants.

Today we went on a big van ride to Habarana to visit Mineria the national park and see the elephants. 

It was a long ride and we saw many buses and Tuk Tuks. It took ages. 

When we got to Habarana we went in two big jeeps to the elephant parks. It was hotter than in Colombo. I went with dad and Aysha, Katheedja and Qadir. 

We went to the park and drove through the bush to the big water pond where all the elephants were. There were so many and we got really close. We took heaps of pictures, but since we don't have dad's computer we can't upload them yet. 

Tomorrow we are going to Dumbulla to visit the ancient caves with loads of Buddhas and rock paintings. I'll put pictures on when we get home tomorrow night. 

I got an email from school today. They are easing my blog. This makes me happy. I sent some post cards to mum, Nonnie and poppa and school. I hope they get there before me. 

Hey... At dinner there are gecko's on the window. See. 
I am having heaps of fun. See you soon. 

Smith. 


No comments:

Post a Comment