Friday, August 9, 2013

Sri Lanka Day 1.

We had a really long trip to Sri Lanka. We left Singapore when it was really dark and I couldn't stay awake because I have been doing so much looking.

 On the Singapore Airport Skytrain.

When I woke up I played all day with Umar and Lukman. They gave me two planes a A330-200 Jet and a British Airways A380. They are huge, and awesome. We played on the roof of the apartment where the wind blew our planes around. Umar has a game on his computer we played for ages.

We went to the beach and saw the big trains. We made mountains in the sand and played in the waves.



















Today was Eid Mubarak, there was celebrations and we ate lots of yummy food.

1 comment:

  1. i love this photo of you Smith laughing your head off at the beach - you look so happy - you have always loved beaches xx Mummy

    ReplyDelete