Thursday, August 8, 2013

My first big adventure

Dad and me and Aysha are going to Sri Lanka for a whole month. We get to go in a big plane, a 777 actually. First we are going to Singapore.
 The 777 airplane

Sleeping on the plane.
 


It was hot outside and too cold inside. I ate gellato everyday and had fresh juice too. We met dad's friend Sarah and went to the zoo with Nate and Scarlett, we played in the water park at the zoo, there was a cool slide and a water shooter. It was awesome. Here are some photos I took, Dad took some too.



We are going to go on a big wheel and see the zoo. I saw a Ferrari and 3 Lamborghini's, one driving, one in a driveway and one up close. Went on a bus and a underground train, it was my first every time in the whole world on an underground train. 



I saw this Ferrari and this Lamborghini.






Going on the underground train
 On the underground train
 First ever time on a double decker bus too. We sat outside.
 On the big wheel. The Singapore Flyer.
 Dad and me on the Big Wheel.
 The Big wheel.
 At the Singapore Zoo.
 GIIIIIRRRRRAAAAFFFFFEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
 ROOOOAAAAARRRRR like a Lion.

 Awesome!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. what an exciting first few days you had - awesome start to your huge adventure xx Mummy

    ReplyDelete