Thursday, August 15, 2013

Trips in the tuk tuk.

We have had a few quiet days since our trip to Galle Fort.

Dad got his hair cut and I said I wanted mine cut too, there was a cool barber. I wanted it short cause it's hot. I like my new hair cut a lot.



Uncle Jaleel says I look like a movie star, Carry Grant. Who ever that is??


It has been hot and we have gone to the beach every day. So when it's hot we stay inside. We saw a man getting coconuts from a tree across from our building. He climbed up with out a rope.











Uncle Qadir has taken Me, Umar, Luqman and Dad to the cricket ground to play cricket in the afternoons. Uncle Qadir can bowl fast and hit the ball a long way. I can hit the ball from Umar's fast bowling. Dad got bowled out by Uncle, but hit a big shot the next ball. It is fun.

We walked along the rail way tracks and put 10rupees under the wheels, it was flat after the train went past.

We went out in the tuk tuk again today to book the hotel for our next trip, where we will see Elephants at the nature park. I saw another Lamborghini, my second ever. This one was white and Dad took a photo of me standing beside it.



This is a tuk tuk.



My Second Lamborghini.

We went to thew new port at Colombo. They have the same cranes that Uncle Dion drives. It was hot.


The Port.



 The Temple.



 Buses in Colombo.





Me and Siva the tuk tuk driver.



 The fruit Man.



I took photos of temples that we saw in Pettah, and buses, and tuk tuk's.

We also stopped for fruit. There are a lot of yummy fruits here, especiall the small bananas. They are different to the ones we get at Dunedin and I have eaten about 47 since I have been here. Dad keeps saying that I will turn into a monkey.

Oh, we went to the DVD shop and Dad bought me a heap of DVD's. Ice Age 4, a Lego Chima, A Tom and Gerry, Epic, The Croods, Wreck it Ralph and heaps more.

I bought some post cards as well, and I am going to send these soon.

Smith.

1 comment:

  1. Tuk Tuk's, banana's, DVD's... you are having a great time Smith - love the updates xx Mummy

    ReplyDelete